And So It Continues…

P1220554

It’s a new week!  And with this new week, comes brand new beginnings!  I’d like to share with you how I’ve crossed a certain milestone.  In my very first post (which was about three months ago, but seems just-like-yesterday and ages ago at the same time), I shared a few ideas I had to write about.  Well, I’ve since covered ALL of them!  Woohoo!  Yay, me!

Since that post, I’ve gained both friends and encouragement and have loved the camaraderie that’s developed between us Moms from all over the world!

So, in similar fashion, I thought I’d list a few more ideas that either I came up with or were suggested to me by readers like you.  Please feel free to let me know which ones you’d like to hear about first!  Or, if you have any other ideas, suggest those in the comments as well!  I’d really love for this blog to be a two-way conversation instead of a one-way street!

When Sickness Hits the House (ways to keep your home afloat when those cold-weather germs start hitting home)

P1250753

My System for Keeping Up with my Children’s Baby Books, Pictures, and Keepsakes

Picky Eater Prevention Tips

A Complete Home Tour (one room a month as I typically reorganize them) so you can see how a small home with littles can stay (relatively) organized and well-decorated on a shoestring budget.

426908_10150720497649878_1326358901_n

More Details on Keeping Our Family Budget (Beyond Grocery & Household)

Recipe Organization

P1250476

Kids’ Toys – Private Property & and Sharing

More Under-$5-Dinners

Establishing a Low-Stress Bedtime Routine

And that’s what I’ve got.  Any further ideas on your end?

And after posting every day for the last three weeks for My Organized Mom Challenge (whew!), I’m going to be slowing back down to posting three-ish times a week.  So until next time!

21 thoughts on “And So It Continues…

1. Tina Dueck says:

Eeek none of that medication 🙂 well I have used it but switched long ago to natural remedies, echinacea tincture everyday in the fall season we are in now lots of tea.. If the get sick it’s echinacea, garlic & clove tincture.. All things I make at home in my crock pot, prevention being the key and patience when they do get sick.. Thanks for all the time you put into this ! I’m getting my binder and house together !! Anyway the medication hit my sensitive cord haha ! Have an awesome day !! It’s great out here in nova scotia ! Tina

~Tom&Tina~

• Ooh, Nova Scotia! How neat! As for the med thing, I grew up in a very medical household (my Dad was a doctor) and I got my nursing degree when I was 18. Then I married into a very homeopathic family, so it’s been quite the learning curve. I’m open to and intrigued by the natural remedy world, but also very intimidated and overwhelmed at the same time. Perhaps I should have you (or my mother-in-law) do a guest post sometime on it. We can call it Natural Remedies 101 for the Super Beginner. Haha. Thanks for reading and commenting, Tina!

2. Can’t wait to hear what you have to share!

3. Valerie says:

I’d love to see how you keep up with photos and keepsakes, recipe organization, and meals under $5! 😀

4. heidi says:

hi : ) love your post, interested in the baby pictures etc organizing, a house tour would be great, I have 4 kids and a average home for a family of 6 but I can’t seem to get anywhere with organizing it ( too much clutter 🙁 also the recipes under 5 would bee awesome and the cold remedies etc : ))))) Looking forward to it ! Blessings

5. Coco Lucas says:

I am excited to read these posts!!!!

6. Bethany says:

Those sound great! I just found your blog recently, and I’m enchanted. I think we could be friends. I think Iremember you once mentioned doing one on training your kids to sleep later. That sounds fabulous. (Sorry if I missed it and you already did that one!) Can’t wait to read what you come up with!

• No, you haven’t missed that yet! I’ll talk a bit about that when I talk about low-stress bedtime routines. Thanks for the reminder and for reading and commenting! Glad to have you along for the fun!

7. Marielle says:

Did you ever post on how you got your little ones to sleep through the night? That is a goal of mine for Jaxton (and for mommy too!)

• Hehe. Good memory, Marielle. No, not yet. I had great success teaching Gabriel and Matthias too, until about three months ago. Then he’s been teething and waking up 3+ times a night ever since, something Gabriel never really did. I don’t feel qualified to pass out sleep training advice at the moment, so that post will have to be postponed. 🙁 Matthias turns one next month though, and I’ll be putting my foot down then. I need sleep!

8. I just want to go on record as saying your blog is totally one of the best I’ve seen…most definitely one of my favorites!!! I can’t wait to hear more about your family budget, recipe organization and more under $5 dinners…all high on my radar these days! 🙂

9. Stephanie Steele says:

I would love to see the posts about recipe organization, keeping up with pictures, and toy ideas! New reader and enjoying!

10. Lucia says:

Yesterday when my daughter (18 months) got up at 5 am and wouldn’t go back to sleep I thought about you. Can’t wait for that post!