I bet you thought I had fallen off the face of the earth.
Well, I haven’t. I’m still here. In fact, it’s my last week of my first trimester and I can already feel my self growing stronger and healthier each day. I’m still on Zofran around the clock, but I’m back to where the pills are actually covering the symptoms now. Yay! As much as I’ve tried to enjoy every pregnant moment and not take a single day for granted…
2nd trimester, my old friend… I have missed you!
So, I’m not going to lie. Things have been pretty disorganized over here. My kids have been watching too many movies, we have been eating out (or ordering in) more than for our usual once-a-week date night, I kiiinda lost track of our budget, and the laundry mountain is threatening to consume my soul. I am ready for a change around here.
Since my health is still not 100%, I’m not going to take any giant leaps into high efficiency just yet. Instead, I was thinking of a gradual re-haul of my entire life, starting with baby steps and eventually landing me back on my feet in full swing. So for the next few months, I’ll be doing a Re-Organizing My Life series. I’m hoping to cover pretty near EVERYTHING, from:
- Making Time for Prayer, Memorization, & Bible Reading
- Getting back on track with a Healthy Diet & Exercise
- Menu Planning for Well-Balanced and BUDGET meals
- Staying ON TOP of Laundry & Dishes
- Organizing and Deeper Cleaning (things have been collecting in the corners around here!)
- Getting my Kiddos to do more Household Chores and Less TV Watching (easier on me AND I think they’ll enjoy the new responsibilities)
- Making Time for Preschool with Gabriel (He was soooo close to reading before I got sick and stopped for two months)
- Wasting less time online and Focusing more on my Family
- (don’t laugh) Preparing for Christmas way ahead of time this year (I’m due with Baby #3 a week after Christmas, and I’ve gone early before)
- Revamping my Home Management Binder with new Goals and my Plan for Achieving them (because I’m a nerd that way)
- Figure out a new system for storing out-grown clothes for the next kiddo
- Preparing the nursery, supplies, and siblings for Baby #3
Each post will have a NEW LIFE RESOLUTION at the bottom. This should be a small life adjustment that I will try to form into a habit over the next coming weeks. These will add onto each other, bit by bit. At the end of this series, I expect to be back on my normal, organized life routine and begin reaping the benefits. Here’s to a hopeful and productive next six months! 😉